Darkfall

Guild Updates

Darkfall

Postby Lakemen on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:16 pm

We've recently heard a rumor that Darkfall Online should be beginning beta within a month or so from our friends in WMD. What does this mean?

It means that we've had to go about updating our Clan Beta information. Trying to figure out who hasn't lost their youth and virility. Trying to figure out who has gotten ensnared in marriage, who has grown old and senile, who is suffering from osteoporosis and other age related diseases, who has grandchildren to look after, who doesn't have a solid internet connection from their assisted living facilities. You get the idea.

We then proceeded to forcibly purge the weak from the list of names that will get first priority beta invites. With that taken care of, we're updated and ready to go. Let's hope we haven't been tricked by those vaporous DFO demons yet again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lakemen
Archangel

Re: Darkfall

Postby Foyle on Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:37 am

This particular news article seems to be bugging out for me. The Darkfall graphic is on top the text portion of it on the Portal homapge. However, the original post in the forums seems to be fine, and is how I read it. Anyone else?
Foyle
Foyle
Angel

Postby Lakemen on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:16 pm

Are you using IE?

There are apparently display problems with IE, especially if you're using older versions, if you hilight it does the text appear?
Lakemen
Archangel

Postby Foyle on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:59 pm

Yes, it was IE. But it was IE7, fully updated, on a brand new laptop. I don't have the problem here on my home PC; however, the PC's at work were displaying it badly also. I don't mind, just thought you oughta know!
Foyle
Foyle
Angel

Postby Glycerine on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:10 pm

yeah foyle I don't think we're sure what's going on with it. Cause sometimes mine messes up and sometimes it doesn't. I might download firefox and stuff and see about it later.
Breathe, Trust, Bless
Glycerine
Mortal

Return to News and Announcements